In this agreement between the Contractor and the Customer for the provision of information and consulting services (for the sale of goods by remote means), which is concluded by means of acceptance of an offer, unless otherwise follows directly from the text, the following terms will have the following meanings:
Contract between the Contractor and the Customer for the provision of information and consulting services (for the sale of goods by remote means), which consists of the acceptance of an offer..
A unique hypertext link that allows access to the Implementation Object once or a limited number of times.
Businessman without forming of a legal entity Shumsky Alexander Borisovich. As applied to the terms of this contract, the Contractor is both the seller and the executor.
Businessman without forming of a legal entity (hereafter Businessman) Shumsky Alexander Borisovich, IIN 810802300118, Address for correspondence: 050051, Kazakhstan, Almaty city, Dostyk avenue 202, Business center Forum, office 030.
ddress for sending written applications for refusal to perform the contract and refund claims email@example.com
Postal address for sending a copy of the passport in the case of a request for a refund: 050051, Kazakhstan, Almaty city, Dostyk avenue 202, Business center Forum, office 030, Shumsky Alexander Borisovich.
Videos (goods), the list and cost of which are indicated on the Contractor's website
The person who has accepted the acceptance of the offer and who is the Customer of the service for editing video clips (goods) of the Contractor under the concluded offer contract.
If the actions specified in clause 2 of the Agreement are actually committed by another person, it is considered that such person acted in the interests of the Customer.
This document is a public contract-offer on the use of the service for creating video clips (for the sale of goods by remote means). IP Shumsky A.B. through a resource published on the Internet at the network address : http://cmex.ru (as well as other niche sites Shumsky Alexander Borisovich) .
The set of programs for electronic computers and other information contained in the information system, access to which is provided through the Internet on the network address http://cmex.ru (and also other niche sites Shumsky Alexander Borisovich)
Full and unconditional acceptance of the offer by the Customer by taking steps specified in item 5 of clause 2 "Procedure for concluding the Agreement" of this offer. The acceptance of an offer creates an offer contract.
Contractor and Customer.
«Notification of the contract conclusion».
The message sent by the Contractor to the Customer which confirmes the fact of the conclusion of the Contract, and also contains the information necessary for the Customer to receive the sale object.
All other terms and definitions found in the text of the Agreement are interpreted by the Parties in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The title of the headings (articles) of the contract is completely for the convenience of the text of the Contract and has no literal legal meaning.
This document is an official offer (public offer) of the IP (hereinafter referred to as the Contractor) and contains all the essential conditions for the production of video clips (for the sale of goods by remote means) Businessman Shumsky Alexander Borisovich, IIN 810802300118.
In accordance with clause 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (the Civil Code of the Russian Federation), in the event that the conditions set forth below are accepted and services are paid, a legal or natural person that accepts this offer becomes the Customer (in accordance with clause 3 of Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, acceptance of an offer is tantamount to concluding contract on terms and conditions set forth in the offer), and the Contractor and the Customer jointly by the Parties to this agreement
2. The procedure for concluding and executing the Contract.
1. The text of the Agreement, permanently posted on the Internet at the network address: https://cmex.ru/page/dogovor_oferta, contains all the essential terms of the Agreement and is the offer of the Contractor, conclude the Agreement with anyone who responds on the terms specified in the Agreement. Thus, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the text of the Treaty is a public offer.
2. The acceptance of the offer specified in clause 2.1 of the Agreement is carried out by the Customer through the sequential implementation of the following actions:
1. Selection of the purchase object by clicking the "Pay" button on the corresponding page of the Site;
2. Entering in the order form, which appears on the Site after selection of the purchase Object, information about the Customer, including the Customer's name, e-mail address, as well as other information required to be entered in the corresponding order form;
3. Clicking the "Pay" button in the filled order form. At the same time, by clicking the "Pay" button, the Customer confirms the fact of acquaintance and unconditional consent with the terms of the Agreement;
4. Payment for the purchase object indicated on the site by transferring funds to banking detail specified in the section "Banking detail of the Contractor" by filling in the special payment form and fulfilling all actions necessary for payment transfer for the purchase object to the Contractor.
5. The contract is considered to be concluded starting from the moment of payment by the Customer of the for the purchase object. Payment is processed with the help of Internet acquiring services available on the Site. Payment is considered to be fullfiled dtarting from the from the moment of crediting of the corresponding amount to the bank account of the Contractor..
6. In order to confirm the conclusion of the Agreement Customer gets, an email about successful order in accordance with clause 2.2.2 of the Contract within 1 (one) business day from the moment of payment for the purchase object, which is also a notification of the conclusion of the Contract.
The services are considered to be rendered properly and full if, the Customer has not sent to the Contractor a reasoned refusal to accept the within three days from the date of signing the acceptance certificate of the services rendered, and this Contract has the force of the Service acceptance sertificate. The absence of the Customer's demand for a refund means that the services are rendered on time and properly. Acceptance is made without signing acts.
7. The Customer is not prohibited from distributing (including publishing, posting on Internet sites, copying, alienating to third parties) for any purposes (commercial or non-commercial) provided by the Contractor to the Customer information and materials within the framework of this contract, to create information products on its basis, and also use this information in any other way, except for personal use.
3. Subject of the Contract. The Contractor undertakes to provide the Customer with the video constructor (to sell the goods remotely) - the sale object in accordance with the terms of this offer .
1. Depending on the choice of the purchase object by the Customer .
2. The Contractor undertakes to provide the Consumer with information services by providing access to the site and creating video clips;
3. The Contractor undertakes to provide the finished video to the Consumer in mp4 format;
Payment by the Customer for the purchase object (video constructor) is carried oufulfilled with the help of Internet acquiring services available on the Site.
5. Individual links.
1. Any clickthrough the Individual Link is considered deemed to be fulfilled by the Customer or by third party on behalf of the Customer or with the knowledge of the Customer.
2. The Customer bears the risks of using the Individual Link by third parties without the consent of the Customer if such use became possible as a result of the Customer's failure to take appropriate precautions, including failure to protect the password to the e-mail address to which the Individual link was sent.
6. Rights to the results of intellectual activity.
1. Exclusive and personal non-proprietary rights to the Site, any results of intellectual activity posted on the Site or contained in sale object belong to the Contractor or other persons who have concluded an agreement with the Contractor giving him the right to post the results of intellectual activity of these persons on the Site, in their composition, and are protected in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. Customer’s actions / or inactivity which resulted in violation of the Contractor's rights or aimed at violating the Contractor's rights to the Site, Objects of Sale or their components, entail criminal, civil and administrative liability in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation .
3. All results of intellectual activity contained on the Site and in the purchase objects may be used by the Customer exclusively for personal purposes. The consumer has no right to use such results in other ways .
7. Result achievment.
1. The Contractor is not responsible for the authenthity, practical applicability and value of information contained in the sale objects.
2. The Contractor is not responsible for achieving any results related to the practical application of information contained in the Sale Objects. Any recommendations contained in the Sale Objects are carried out by the Customer at his own risk.
1. The consumer has the right to demand refund for purchase object within 7 (seven) calendar days from the moment of the completion of video creation services, the transfer video clips in electronic form. The moment of rendering services is the day in which the the payment was fulfilled, accordingly the term starts to be counted from the date of payment for the service. After the expiration of the specified period, the funds are not returned .
2. In order to return the value of the Sale Objects in accordance with clause 8 of the Agreement, the Customer is obliged to send a written application to the Executor in written form.
2.1 Surname, first name, patronymic name of the Customer (hereby the Contractor has the right to request the Customer a copy ID card);
2.2. Contract conclusion dates;
2.3. Sale (Purchase) Object the value of which is subject to refund.
3. The refunding in the cases covered by the Contract is made to the bank account of the Customer from which the funds were transferred to the Contractor or in any convenient way for the Contractor within 30 (thirty) business days from the date of the grounds for return and receipt of the application and a copy of the documents to the address , specified in the section "The requisites of the performer”.
4. When there is no possibility to refund by means provided in clause 8.3 of the Agreement, the Contractor shall notify the Customer within the period specified in clause 8.3 of the Agreement. In this case, the refund is carried out at the location of the Contractor at the request of the Customer, or by another method, additionally agreed by the Parties.
5. A consumer who has exercised the right provided for in clause 8 of the Agreement, including contracts previously concluded with the Contractor, loses the right to use the Site for any purposes, including for the purpose of acquiring the Purchase Objects.
6. The Customer who ordered the Contractor's services through the Customer's partner accepts the fact that in the event that, in accordance with the terms provided by this agreement, the Customer will contact the Contractor with the requirements for the refund (within the specified cases), the Contractor returns only that amount, which the Contractor received directly from the Customer, deducting the commission of the bank for the transfer of funds and interest, which was received by the partner for attracting the Customer to the services of the Contractor. The amount of money that the Contractor received from the Customer for the services ordered is notified by the Contractor at the time of receiving from the Consumer an application for the refund.
9. Claims sending procedure.
All disputes, disagreements and claims that may arise in connection with the execution, termination or invalidation of the Contract, the Parties will seek to resolve through negotiations. The party that has any claims and / or disagreements sends a message to the other Party with the indication of the arising claims and / or disagreements to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Customer’s personal data processing.
1. The Consumer hereby agrees that the processing of personal data entered by him at the conclusion of the Agreement is carried out on the basis of subparagraph 1 of paragraph 1 of Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data" (as amended on July 25, 2011) - processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data.
2. The Contractor, when processing personal data of the Customer, takes all measures provided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation to protect the data from unauthorized access. The Policy on the processing of the Contractor's personal data and the Regulation on ensuring the security of the Contractor's personal data are in accordance with the requirements of Part 2 of Article 18.1 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data" (as amended on July 25, 2011) at http://cmex.ru/page/dogovor_oferta
11. Profit or income disclaimer.
All statements and examples on the site about the increase, income or profits already posted or that will be posted on the resource, just an assumption about upcoming or current earnings, income, therefore, are not a guarantee to earn.
If you think the expected profits or increase in future profits are guaranteed, then take on all the risks of their non-gaining. If specific amount of earnings of a person or persons who are engaged in business was indicated, this does not guarantee you gain the same income when organizing a similar business.
You accept as a fact that you can not get such amounts of earnings. All questions posted on this website and related to the receipt of income and profits can not be equated to the average earnings.
There is also no guarantee that anyone's experience with business, earnings or income can be used as an indication of an action that can produce the desired financial results. The amounts of income in their monetary equivalent are associated with a number of different factors.
We do not give instructions and any information about your future activities and financial successes exactly as we do not dispose of your personality, data, business qualities, ethical standards of conduct, activities, all that may affect the probability of earning income in small or medium equivalents.
We can not guarantee the receipt of exactly the same earnings as other people receive. All the risks of non-receipt of income you take. Labor, business, entrepreneurial activity through the Internet, conducted for the purpose of generating income and profits associated with various risks. Taking the decision to engage in this kind of activity on the basis of any information contained in our products and directly relates to our services that we provide on this web resource, you must take into account possible moments of non-receipt of profits or the adoption of certain possible losses.
All of our products and services are created for entertainment, so you need to use them thoughtfully, with precautionary measures and relying on the experience of professionals - mentors or coaches. Before starting any business activity, based on the information provided, get advice from a lawyer and accountant, as well as a professional in marketing.
Visitors to our site, users of products or services rely on their experience, common sense and fully rely on their capabilities, taking a decision to engage in Internet business or any other type of business.
All content pass through the evaluation of qualified individuals of independent expertise. Products and information posted on our web resource should be carefully analyzed, evaluated before the decision to engage in business is made. This document states that you give your consent to the fact that the company "Academy of bidding for bankruptcy", as well as the resource team are not responsible for mistaken decisions you made about the income, profits, ways of doing business, products of the training center, rendered services or other materials that are placed on this site: text, audio and video information.
12. Amendments to the Terms.
1. The Parties agree that the Contract can be changed unilaterally by the Contractor by posting the updated text of the Agreement on the Internet at http://cmex.ru/page/dogovor_oferta. The consumer confirms his agreement with the changes in the terms of the Agreement by using the Site.
With best regards, team «Cmex.ru»
CMEX.RU Studios | All Rights Reserved.